Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Keep Praying

Well, due to computer issues, it has been several weeks since my previous post. Just as a short update:

We are continuing to have church here at our home on Sunday mornings.

We have begun a Bible study on Thursday nights. Last week was the first one, but none of those we invited came. So, we enjoyed having a Bible study with our kids!

Please continue to pray for Audrey. She has returned several times now with an older woman named Connie. Connie is the really sweet grandmother type. It really breaks my heart to see such a sweet older lady who thinks she is following the truth and doesn't recognize her blindness. I am not sure if Audrey enjoys the challenge of trying to convince me or what it is that keeps her returning, except that I believe God has sent her to me and I keep praying for God to continue to draw her back to me, to His Word and to the Truth. I am so thankful to God for all the people He has put in my life to encourage me to love and study His Word. It makes such a difference and would have been worth it if only for these conversations with Audrey and Connie. So, for those of you praying, Audrey and Connie will be coming on Friday afternoon.

Benn will be going to the National Religious Broadcasters Convention in Nashville this next weekend, so I will be having fun manning the outdoor furnace and the gas heater all by myself. Hopefully that will be uneventful.

Other than that, just more snow on the ground. It has been white since we moved in and I guess we have several more months of this in store. I am enjoying it. So, till next time. . .

No comments: